CCTV for Home and Small Business
Horizon supply and install a tried and tested system called Zip.
Reliable equipment with a brilliant app that allows easy viewing and
No Subscription. High-definition recording and live view
The cameras can be viewed on mobile and tablets as well as a PC remotely
and be connected to a permanent monitor if required.
RING DOOR BELL:
We think it's great for a front door area and we install this product too.
Zip High-Definition Standard System
This is a wired system where each camera has a cable back to a recorder. This is the only way to guarantee a reliable recording when cameras are external. Horizon pride themselves on a neat cable installation.
- The cameras are available in either a dome or traditional bullet style in either white or black.
- The recorder can be hidden away possibly in the loft or cupboard.
- Can be viewed on your main TV if the recorder is placed nearby.
- Systems in 4, 8 or 16 input with 10-28 days recording using the latest
- 265 compression
- Email alert so that when an area is activated with motion an email is sent to you with a picture of the movement detected. Very good way of looking back quickly at any activity that has occurred
- Night vision unto 30m
We will advise on the cameras and set up. We offer fixed view camera or a variable focus so that a certain area can be zoomed in clearly and viewed without the unwanted background images
This system is a 2mega pixel image and we also supply cameras with built in light to achieve better images in a dark area.
Standard Guarantee is 1 year, and any help needed for recovering video images or incidents Horizon will help for free too and can advise ongoing.
Typical Zip 2 camera system fully installed
- Options for increased memory storage unto 30 days
- Conduit for where cabling could be sabotaged.
- Black and white cabling available.
Horizon like to carry out a free survey to advise and demonstrate the Zip App so call us to make a booking.
We also offer the Zip IP (NVR ) system allowing for networked cameras and this can help with viewing an area where there’s already an existing network cable.
Also the IP cameras can be up to 4K HD ( 8 megapixel ) if required for where smaller detail is of real importance.
A Zip 2 camera IP system with 5mega pixel cameras is typically £550-600 +vat
Below are the alert email images that get sent when motion is detected in a given area.