CCTV for Home and Small Business
Horizon supply and install a tried and tested system called Zip.
Reliable equipment with a brilliant app that allows easy viewing and playback
No Subscription. High definition 5mega pixel for clear images.
The cameras can be viewed on mobile and tablets as well as a PC remotely and be connected to a permanent monitor if required
RING DOOR BELL:
We think its great for a front door area and we install this product too.
Zip Supa 5 Mega Pixel System
This is a wired system where each camera has a cable back to a recorder. This is the only way to guarantee a reliable recording when cameras are external. Horizon pride themselves on neat cable installation.
- The cameras are available in either a dome or traditional bullet style in either white or black.
- The recorder can be hidden away possibly in the loft or cupboard.
- Can be viewed on your main TV if the recorder is placed nearby.
- Systems in 4, 8 or 16 input with 10-28 days recording using the latest 265 compression
- Email alert so that when an area is activated with motion an email is sent to you with a picture of the movement detected. Very good way of looking back quickly at any activity that has occurred
- Night vision unto 30m
We will advise on the cameras and set up. We offer fixed view camera or a variable focus so that a certain area can be zoomed in clearly and viewed without the unwanted background images
Standard Guarantee is 1 year and any help needed for recovering video images or incidents Horizon will help for free too and can advise ongoing.
Typical Zip Supa
2 camera system fully supplied and installed is £450-550 +vat
- Options for increased memory storage unto 30days
- Conduit for where cabling could be sabotaged
We also offer the Zip IP (NVR ) system allowing for networked cameras and this can help with viewing an area where there’s already an existing network cable.
Also the IP cameras can be up to 4K HD ( 8 mega pixel ) if required for where detail is of real importance.
Below are the alert email images that get sent when motion is detected in a given area.